- Perfect if you want to test our service!
- Your project will be online and editable for 6 month.
- You pay only one Euro per spread that you actually download. Normally this will be AFTER your client has approved the layout and ordered his book, so you take no financial risk!
- Important notice: After a project is paid you can not edit it any longer!
- Optimal for studios and photographers aiming to sell more than 12 albums per year.
- Unlimited jobs and downloads.
- Your files are online for at least 12 months.
- € 25,- discount and lifetime free updates on our powerful PHOTOSHOP PLUG-IN
Money-back guarantee: If at any time you are not satisfied with Rapid Album Designer we will gladly refund your money!
1. Edit your photos
Choose the images that you’ll be presenting to the clients as book spreads. Make some essential editing in your favourite editing program.
2. Pre-design the album
This is where the magic happens. Login to your account, start a new album, upload your pictures and design an album in the onlineDesigner within minutes.
When you close the online editor we create a handy flip-book. Sharing is easily done with a click of your mouse. Your clients will be able to see their book layout in all its glory and leave comments directly on the spreads, regardless of what device they’re using. The proofs are fully responsive and fit perfectly on any device.
4. Adjust and Export
Now that your client has had a chance to see your pre-design, they might have a few edits and this process is literally drag and drop simple. This stage shouldn’t take more than 10 minutes. Once you’ve finished editing, and they’re happy with the design, it’s time to export and download the files for printing. Set size and resolution and choose between JPG´s or a “PS power script” witch will create layered PSD files and you are done!
Here is a video showing you the whole process from start to finish:
In case you experience any problems, take a look at our FAQ. If that doesn’t help, if you have ideas on how to improve our service or if you are are a album manufacturer interested in your own “white label” version of our album design software, please contact:
Kjell (technical questions)
Email: kjell (@) album-design-software.info
Volker (business questions)
Cell: +46 70 58 35 430
We are based in Sweden and will handle your questions during normal business hours.