Welcome to RAD. The best way to learn RAD is to start with a new project containing, for example, some finished JPEG photos from your last wedding or portrait session. After you log in, you will find yourself in RAD’s manager.
- Click on “Create new album project”.
You only have to give the new album project a name, not a size – this is decided later.
- Start simple by importing a few dozen photos in thumbnail mode (this is the default)
Note: you can always come back and import more photos later!
- Click on “Edit spreads” to create a few spreads, it works really smooth even on a tablet!
- Click on “Save & Exit” which takes you back to the manager where you can flip through your spreads.
- Click on “Share album” and impress your friends by sending them the link
So far, everything you’ve done is completely free!
We hope you like the fast and easy workflow. Many of our photographers use RAD to quickly design an album and surprise their clients with an electronic flipbook a few days after the event, often leading to an unexpected income.
If you have any problems, first look at our FAQ. If that doesn’t help, don’t hesitate to contact us.